Rudy Giuliani endorses George W. Bush’s foreign policy. He has chosen as one of his main advisers Norman Podhoretz, one of the architects of the failed war in
The American people do not want more of the same. We want a new direction, that puts
Ask yourself, are you safer today than you were the day after
George Bush, at the urging of Donald Rumsfeld, dropped the ball when
George Bush, at the urging of Dick Cheney, misled Americans, saying Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction when he didn’t; and saying there was a connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaida, when there wasn’t, in order to launch an invasion of Iraq, that was supposed to be over in a month and cost no more than $50 billion dollars. Now, after over 3000 Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis have lost their lives, at a cost already approaching $1 trillion, what has been accomplished? How have we been made better off by George Bush’s foolish war in
- Oil prices are $100 a barrel, mainly due to insecurity in the
Middle East Thousands of lives lost in turmoil Iraq
- Sabre rattling for and even more calamitous war against
, if they can get away with it Iran prestige at its lowest point in modern times U.S.
- The dollar at its lowest value in decades
- American moral example tarnished by an administration that can’t even understand that torture is un-American?
- And nothing has been done about Al Qaida and Osama bin Laden
Senator Clinton understands that unilateralism isn’t the solution, and knows how to talk turkey to foreign leaders, how to achieve
Hillary Clinton: “I approved this message.”